Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Daniel update

I heard an interesting story yesterday...



My sister-in-law, who is pregnant now was at the hospital on Monday. She met a stranger there who started talking to her about a small premature baby boy, how she cried when she first read his story and saw his first pics, how she and her family prayed for him... then she mentioned that his name is Daniel... Candice just smiled and told her that Daniel is a family member and that she knows all about the birth.. :-)
The lady was so shocked and happy to hear that and at the same time wanted to know how Daniel was doing... hence this new update...



Firstly, I want to thank everyone out there who has been reading my blog since Daniel's amazing entry into this world, thank you for all your well wishes, the phone calls, the emails, thank you for your support and prayers... we have had an overwhelming repsonse thus far and we are glad that there are people like you out there who cares. Thank you so much.



Daniel has really been a blessing to us, he is doing so well. He was 7 months old on Sunday (actual age is 5 months) and he weighs 8kg. He is a very friendly, healthy little boy and very energetic.. (besides a cold that just wont go away).. We had him at the pediatrician yesterday and he was super impressed with Daniel's progress.



I do spend quite a bit of time with Daniel.. recording him and taking pics.. when I'm not over working myself, yes, full time photography can become quite hectic at times.. but I do make time for my boy.. and I don't mind sitting up with him at night....
Daniel started to talk on Friday saying "Dadda"!!! both me and Chantal was very impressed with our boy.. see the video clip.. i'm definitely a proud dad :-)




Please do keep us in your prayers as we're looking fwd to Daniel achieving his next milestones... crawling, walking, singing, taking photos... oops, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here.. :-))
have a pleasant day further..

Francois Willemburg
Photographer
francois@photofuzion.co.za
www.photofuzion.co.za
0736005135

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see Daniel growing up this fast... God really answers prayer. You are blessed!!!

Unknown said...

He is an amazingly blessed little guy, having you and Chantel as parents...He will surely grow up to achieve amazing things. God Speed!!

Photofuzion Photography

Official website - VISIT
www.photofuzion.co.za