Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Daniel Day 5





Teeny, tiny little toes

Small and round little nose

A precious gift from heaven above

My sweet baby that I love

We’ve longed to see you face to face

And we’ve prepared a special place

Just for you, our baby

I have always been fascinated with macro photography, see some of my stuff here... I have a lens for this, Canon 100mm f/2.8USM Macro which is now mounted on the new Canon 5DMkii (thanks to Klaus Tiedge)and I absolutely enjoy using it. Now I have a son with the tiniest hands and feet that I've ever seen and I'm in so much awe of it.. I want to capture all these small precious details and one day show him where he started in life to the the big boy he will be then...

keep watching this space for more of these images...

I'm happy to report that Mom and Daniel are doing fine. Chantal are having some pains but she is coping well... she was very emotional yesterday and I had to comfort her letting her know that I am there for both her and Daniel.. at all times.
The doctors has also increased Daniel's feed because he is doing very well. We have been told that after 10 days things will become a bit more hectic... he will get sick, infections and all sorts of stuff will happen... apparently this happens to all preemie babies... We will just pray that everything will work out for the best. Daniel is in very good care where he is now.

Francois Willemburg
Freelance photographer
francois4photos@gmail.com
0736005135

No comments:

Photofuzion Photography

Official website - VISIT
www.photofuzion.co.za