Monday, February 16, 2009

Daniel Day 8








Valentines Day

:-(
I didnt get to see my baby on this special day... had to shoot a wedding in Hermanus, was a stunning wedding but was longing to be with my baby... by the time I got home from the wedding he was in dreamland...
Chantal however, spent the day with him, bought him his first Valentines teddy and took a few pics of him, he's just so precious...

Daniel was doing very well and Chantal got to hold him for about an hour!! i was jealous but proud...

Happy Valentines Day my baby.

Francois Willemburg
Freelance photographer
francois4photos@gmail.com
0736005135

1 comment:

Lesley Marks said...

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps... nice pic's Chantal,
Nice DOF and Composition...

Photofuzion Photography

Official website - VISIT
www.photofuzion.co.za